EFILSITRA

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Thousand Suns - A Global Oneness Project Film

I'd like to offer you some cognitive dissonance, that will hopefully motivate more change in our behaviors. I justify constantly for being a product of this society, however, with all the optimistic and opportunistic views out there in regards to humans and our planet, I'm learning I don't have to be a product or victim of the manufactured world for the entirety of my life. There's much to learn and much to do.


OFFICIAL SELECTION
SANTA FE
INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
OFFICIAL SELECTION
ECOFOCUS
FILM FESTIVAL
OFFICIAL SELECTION
SONOMA
ENVIRONMENTAL FILM FESTIVAL
OFFICIAL SELECTION
MILL VALLEY
FILM FESTIVAL
OFFICIAL SELECTION
SANTA CRUZ
INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
“I am sure A Thousand Suns will spread the light of wisdom, will strengthen indigenous options and will show that it is biodiversity, not toxics which provides food security in Asia, Africa and the world.” ~ Vandana Shiva
“A Thousand Suns is a poignant and sensitive testimony, not to what we have lost, but to a deep understanding of what we can recover.” ~ Paul Hawken

No comments:

Post a Comment